As I looked through the the listings of reviews I saw a review for both of the Dropkick Murphys other full lengths but there was a lack of a review for the Gang's all here. I thought to myself "what can we do about this, pat?" So I decided to review it myself. The album starts off with what woul.
- The Gang's All Here — Dropkick Murphys. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками.
- Dropkick Murphys - The Gang's All Here (tradução) (música para ouvir e letra da música com legenda em português)! singing hail, hail, / the gangs all here.
- 1999 - The Gangs All Here. 57 (4.15%). 2001 - Sing Loud, Sing Proud! 71 (5.17%). 2003 - Blackout. 102 (7.42%). 2005 - The Warriors Code. 238 (17.32%).
- The Gang's All Here is the second album released by American Celtic punk band the Dropkick Murphys. It is their first album with Al Barr (ex-vocalist for The.
- Dropkick Murphys : американская кельтик-панк-группа. I'm Shipping Dropkick Murphys. панк. Радио The Gang's All Here — Dropkick Murphys. The Gang's.
Login to Rate. As I looked through the the listings of reviews I saw a review for both of the Dropkick Murphys other full lengths but there was a lack of a review for the Gang's all here. I thought to myself "what can we do about this, pat?" So I decided to review it myself. The album starts off with what would seem to be an army chanting a marching song. Of the 3 full lengths the Murphys have released this is the only song I have ever skipped over, seeing as how it isnt a song. The Highlight of this album in my opinion is track 3, Pipebomb on Landsdowne.
Quoting the official site this song is about "all the euro-trash on Landsdowne Street in Boston, MA. " Its a fast paced, in your face, angry punk song (the best kind). Amazing Grace was given a new sound when the Murphys got a hold of it. Just like Cadence to Arms from Do Or Die Amazing Grace starts off with a bagpipe solo then in come the guitar bass and drums to give it the new upbeat DKM style we all love.
With Curse of a Fallen Soul the Murphys put on a straight face for a while and paid homage to anyone that was lost because of drugs, alcohol or any other unneccesary circumstance. They celebrate it in true Irish fashion by lifting there glass and having a beer. The album ends on a high not when after the completion of the title track when Rick's answring machine kicks in and it's his grandmother pleading with him message after message to do something for her or complaining about him note doing something he should have. That makes me laugh everytime I hear it.
This album, and all of the other Dropkick Murphys albums hold a special place with me because of the fact that they always put emotion in there songs and their songs always have a meaning in irish life, boston life and life in general for people today. I know this review was quite choppy and straight to the point, not extravgant like a fathead review or something like that.
But it really doesnt need to be. This album is a great album whether or not the review is good. I covered what I think are the highlights of the album so if anyone else has anything to comment on let me have it. Previous Review. Quicksand: Manic Compression.